£5.00 – £25.00
Join Yorkshire CND to help us Stop Trident and get the UK to sign the UNTPNW pledge. By joining Yorkshire CND, you will be helping us to sustain our campaigning for a world free of nuclear weapons.
As a member, you will receive:
- -Regular free updates about our work and upcoming opportunities to take action via email.
- -Our quarterly “Action For Peace” newsletter, in a physical format.
- -Information about your local Yorkshire-based CND group, or advice and support to set up
- -The right to vote at our annual AGM and join our coordinating committee.
- -Access to our library of peace themed books, archive photos, videos, dvds and cds.
- -If you decided to setup a monthly standing order of £2 a month, or more, we’ll send you a free t-shirt as a thank you.
As a trade union support, you will also receive:
- -Multiple copies of our “Action For Peace” newsletter, for distribution
- -Priority booking for a stall at our renowned, annual Peace & Crafts fair at Victoria Hall (Saltaire)
- -Promotion of your work on our social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook)
- -Your contact details on our website
As an affiliated peace group, you will also receive:
- -Help with the running and promotion of local, anti-nuclear themed events and campaigns*
- -A stock of vintage badges & postcards to re-sell to help your campaign raise funds
- -Access to leaflets, from our Bradford Office, for use at stalls/demos etc.
- -Multiple copies of our “Action For Peace” newsletter, for distribution.
- -Priority booking for a stall at our renowned, annual Peace & Crafts fair at Victoria Hall (Saltaire).
- -Promotion of your work on our social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook).
- -Your contact details on our website and Linktree
*please let us know your exact needs e.g. leaflet printing
By joining Yorkshire CND you agree to abide by the aims and objectives of Yorkshire CND as detailed on our website and in our constitution.
All fees are negotiable.
Membership fees will be set for review at the end of the financial review, and confirmed at our annual AGM. The financial year runs from January to December.
Household, Individual, Trade Union branch, Group affiliation, Student Group affiliation, Unwaged/Student/Pensioners